Director, Finance Operations at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Director, Finance Operations for the Account Management Department owns the tracking and reporting of all non-standard revenue for the Epsilon Digital Media Services (EDMS) practice. They also coordinate and facilitate the monthly billing process which includes creating and implementing monthly billing schedules, being the point person for billing issues and questions, and working with the Account Managers, the Media Delivery leadership team, and the Epsilon accounting department to ensure correct billing of clients on a timely basis. This person will work directly with a variety of internal departments in addition to being a liaison between the Account Management team and Finance, Accounting, Sales, Engineering and Publisher Development on behalf of EDMS’s Tier 1A clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate monthly billing efforts for EDMS
- Track pacing and month end reconciliation of booked revenue for Tier 1A clients; support intra month contracting and PO creation duties
- Create and maintain daily and monthly revenue and pacing reports for Tier 1A clients
- Track all vendor usage for department
- Work with sister practices (Technology, Data) to ensure proper billing at month’s end and consolidated invoicing when needed
- Manage department’s billing application: general maintenance, add/remove users, various data entry projects, enhancement and bug management
- Update team assignments and campaign details within CRM system as necessary
- Invoice processing: review, research, approve, coordinate with accounting
- Assist in solving billing issues
- Train all new associates on billing application and correct billing procedure
- Meet expectations for attendance, attention to detail and organization
- Other job-related duties as required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills as well as a general love of numbers
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work with a variety of different departments simultaneously
- Basic understanding of profit/loss reports
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- An analytical mind capable of learning quickly, adapting to change, and problem solving
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks while working in a high pressure and fast-paced environment
- Candidate must be highly proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
Education & Business Experience
- BA or BS degree preferred
- 3-5 years high-level finance or analytical experience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.