Be a creative Agent of Change
Are you a Finance Associate comfortable working in a dynamic and creative environment?
At FTD (NASDAQ:FTD) we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the finance group help transform our lines of business through customer-meaningful relationships.
We are looking for you to join the team. In this position, you will perform credit memo activities; prepare weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports for the Finance department and other administrative functions.
What You Will Give:
- You will be responsible for issuing credit memos on non-member accounts based on the appropriate level of approvals.
- Responsible for taking actions and following up on email and system communications from Sales and Internal billing departments.
- You will verify non-member addresses and customer ownership structure so that final settlement payments can be completed and all appropriate monies can be paid out to the customer.
- Accountable for monitoring the daily Customer Revision Report which involves coding accounts properly and assigning them systematically to the non- member collection team.
- You will complete monthly report including a breakdown of the type of charges, which will tie out to the AR general ledger balance.
- Process government levies received and maintaining the Levy List report.
- Communicate effectively with customers regarding the levy process.
- Complete wire transfer and payment requests and include all pertinent documentation and information required. Will also need to secure the appropriate approval and follow up to ensure the payment is completed.
- You will assist with special projects and Excel Reports as needed.
- Support company initiatives and other assigned duties
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a team
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (local gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping craft our future.
- Career opportunities! Those that have a positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
What we seek:
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Experience in Finance or other related business fields.
- Good PC knowledge - Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. Must be adept at pivot tables and VLOOKUP.
- Experience with ERP systems such as J.D. Edwards, Oracle, and SAP.
- Excellent organizational skills -- follow up, prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Strong team orientation and the ability to work well with co-workers to complete assignments.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and make proven recommendations to manager. Must be solutions based and offer multiple options toward attainment of a goal.
- Strong analytical skills and improve processes.
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of sales, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business.
Come give FTD a look! This position will be based in Downers Grove, IL.
FTD Companies is a global best-in-class floral and gifting company with a vision to be the top tier and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women. Protected Veterans/ Disabled