Finance & Talent Manager
GreenKey is looking for a resourceful generalist to support the vision and execution of our operating plan. You are approachable, bright and trustworthy. You want an opportunity to take on new responsibilities across business functions. You have worked in finance, HR or business operations for 2+ years.
This role is adept at leading and managing projects and being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. You will have growing responsibility in a wide variety of functions. You will have the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company’s growth and culture while developing your problem solving and project management skills. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and be organized, energetic and dependable.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee payroll and benefits across all offices
- Proper and timely accounting for vendor invoices and payments
- Customer billing and collections
- Manage the general ledger and chart of accounts
- Issue timely financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Conduct monthly and other timely analysis of results
- Lead Chicago office move and oversee global office operations
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Manage recruiting, hiring, onboarding, offboarding
- Collaborate with managers and the C-Suite on performance improvements and training
- Plan company events that help drive talent engagement and positive culture
- Support the COO to deliver HR and accounting programs and solutions in support of both short-term and long-term business goals
- Maintain knowledge of global, federal and state employment laws and regulations related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring compliance
GreenKey is a group of engineers, data scientists, finance experts and hard workers building technology. We know that our work makes the finance industry more efficient while keeping it honest.
Our users are:
Traders and brokers from the top 15 financial institutions in the world
Working at GreenKey:
We are proud of the culture we’ve created in offices across Chicago, New York and London. Our team is made up of dynamic, humble engineers, data scientists, sales people and business leaders. Our culture is comprised of seven core principles: curiosity, optimism, candor, work ethic, empathy, self awareness and integrity. Success at GreenKey is beyond technical aptitude. Those who demonstrate these values will find themselves surrounded by like-minded individuals ready to tackle challenges together.
When you join our team, you can expect: Generous PTO, remote work flexibility, comprehensive insurance, 401k plan with matching.