Who We Are
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience. Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that’s easy, smart, and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that’s difficult for us.
We empower people with information and trust.
We challenge ideas - not people.
We think bigger and keep building.
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We’re committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
As a team leader and under the general direction of the Senior Financial Analyst, the FP&A Analyst is responsible for coordinating the company’s quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, and operating plan variance analysis. This function will act as the analytical arm of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Identify opportunities for revenue performance improvement across the organization
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Conducting M&A, JV, partnership analysis
- Assisting with fundraising and diligence process
- Ability to translate qualitative information to financial and operational implications and analysis
- Scenario planning
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in budgeting, forecasting, or Investment Banking
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, financial modeling, and PowerPoint
- Tableau and SQL experience, nice to have
- Experience with Rewards or CPG Trade Budgets, nice to have
- Familiar with US GAAP
- Experience with Netsuite preferred but not required
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member, detail oriented, good communications skills
- Strong leadership skills required
- Position can be remote
- Job Type: Full-time