Financial Analyst at LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular remote Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
What you’d achieve:
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to enable the organization to make insightful decisions
- Organize and present financial and operating metrics to key LogicGate stakeholders
- Translate complex data findings into clear insights, with a knack for storytelling
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Run ad-hoc projects to identify operational areas of improvement and increase the efficiency of our organization
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards
The value you’d bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or similar business function
- At least 2-5 years of experience in working in a Financial Analyst role or similar role
- You’re a strategic thinker that can glean insights from data
- You’re a problem solver and have a track record of executing projects that impactful and sustainable
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time and prioritize them appropriately
- You have an innate drive to learn, be curious, and continuously improve
- Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets are a superpower of yours
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 6 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Modern office with standing desks (featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series)
- Weekly catered lunch + kitchen stocked with coffee, seltzer, and snacks
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Personal Space/Mother’s Room
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!