Financial Analyst at CCC Intelligent Solutions
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The Financial Analyst will provide timely, accurate and relevant financial information to senior leadership and departmental management by effectively turning financial data into insightful and actionable business intelligence.
- Work with leadership to validate trends and incorporate updated assumptions into the detailed monthly Outlook
- Provide information and journal entries as part of the monthly close cycle
- Variance analysis of monthly results vs. prior year, budget, forecast and monthly outlook; month by month trends, etc.
- Develop efficient, effective operating reports on key drivers of business and company performance
- Analyze financial data, draw conclusions and present recommendations on decisions and actions
- Update and provide improvements to financial models
- Prepare Board materials, as necessary, working with leadership
- Assist in the identification and implementation of process improvement recommendations
- B.S. in Business (Finance, Accounting)
- CPA or MBA a plus, but not required
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of accounting and financial theory
- Experience with ad hoc analysis, journal entries, monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
- General Microsoft Office skills, with strong Excel skills
- Workday and/or Hyperion experience highly desired
- Experience with financial modelling
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience working with full P&L a plus