What You'll Do:
STATS is currently looking for a Financial Analyst to work in our Chicago corporate headquarters. In this role you'll be responsible for financial metrics, reporting and project work to support the orginzation on a global scale. Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Track weekly financial metrics
- Collect and consolidate worldwide cash flow forecast on a weekly basis
- Prepare monthly analysis packet for executives and private equity ownership group
- Compile and report metrics on a monthly basis
- Serve as the primary resource for financial data and metrics
- Create reporting and dashboards for management to illustrate trends and track key metrics
- Serve as liaison to Private Equity group for all information gathering requests
- Support Finance leadership on special projects
- 5-7 years of financial analysis experience
- Thorough understanding of financial statement modeling and cash flow forecasting
- Strong analytical mindset and the ability to communicate findings to non-financial executives
- Ability to identify important business drivers and translate those into metrics and dashboards for senior management
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and experience with Adaptive Insights, Power BI, Salesforce, and Intacct desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and desire to be a key contributor to the Finance function as we work to provide key insights and information to company leadership
Who We Are:
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.