The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
The Client Finance Analyst is responsible for providing financial support for a group of clients including revenue pricing, annual budgeting, monthly close & forecasting, profitability reporting & analysis, client-specific reporting and trade working capital management.
- Prepare and analyze pricing estimates for Agency retainers and projects ensuring accuracy, adherence to contractual terms and appropriate level of profitability.
- Meet Agency and client-specific reporting requirements ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Support development of annual client financial plans in collaboration with client teams and supervisor.
- Prepare and input monthly/quarterly revenue and expense forecast following Agency calendar.
- Prepare monthly journal entries to ensure proper revenue and client expense recognition in accordance with revenue recognition guidelines and monthly close schedule.
- Analyze and explain any revenue and expense variances against annual plan/forecast/prior year.
- Prepare and analyze monthly P&L
- Monitor and analyze client direct expenses
- Maintain ongoing client staffing matrix and reports on a monthly/quarterly basis as needed.
- Prepare ad hoc client analysis as directed by supervisor.
Trade Working Capital Management
- Analyze all TWC components to achieve established targets.
- Collaborate with billing analyst to ensure invoicing is accurate, timely, and issued in accordance with client contractual billing guidelines.
- Update account teams on TWC issues driving for follow-up as needed.
- Resolve and escalate TWC issues as required.
- Monitor and action missing time for client portfolio.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting
• 1+ years of relevant work experience service industry background a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, high level Excel functionality expected
• Experience with budgeting/forecasting, financial modeling highly valued
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders to drive performance-oriented decision making
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be a self-starter
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Familiarity with NetSuite a plus
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.