Financial Supervisor- Internal Reporting
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
What's the role?
We are currently seeking an experienced, dedicated Finance Supervisor for GRA to play an active role in overseeing the analysis, evaluation, and execution of mortgage related information and financial reports.
- Responsible for producing and reviewing financial statements (P&L).
- Gather and analyze data in order to make financial or business recommendations.
- Track and analyze fluctuations in expenses and revenues.
- Review financial results with Sales Managers and Executive Management.
- Create additional analysis and reports as requested from Management.
- Track and Review Sales Manager compensation plans.
- Assist with Sales Manager bonus calculations.
- Supervise a team of financial analysts.
- Assist with Month-End Close.
- Assist with Ad Hoc Projects.
- MBA/CPA preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Supervisory Experience
- Experience in Mortgage or Financial Services preferred, but not required
- Experience with producing and reviewing financial statements
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- An effective problem solver who is highly intelligent and well organized
- Excellent communicator – must possess strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Capability of dealing with multiple personalities at all levels of the organization/department
- Proven aptitude to learn quickly and handle a fast-paced, fluid workload
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.