At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, we provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences. As an employer, we provide Showpadders with personal development opportunities, motivate them to make a meaningful impact, and always encourage them to bring their authentic selves to work.
Our culture stems from our values which center on achieving maximum impact and being our authentic selves in all that we do. We make decisions with results in mind, while ensuring we create a workplace environment that fosters global collaboration, diversity and passion. We’re a team of good-natured ass-kickers and have been recognized as a top workplace by Built in Chicago and Inc. Magazine.
Founded in 2011, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.About the position
This position will be a key contributor to the Financial Planning & Analysis function at Showpad. The position reports to the Director of FP&A and provides key support to the Company’s CFO and Leadership Team.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrated success in investment banking, FP&A or management consulting, managing multiple projects and prioritizing projects based on management or Company direction in a fast paced environment. The proven candidate will have the ability to make a significant impact on driving the company’s strategy and grow within the Finance team with meaningful exposure to the broader executive team.
Key responsibilities as an FP&A Analyst at Showpad
- Help lead the global annual budget and monthly forecasting processes including preparation of analyses and presentations for executive, leadership and quarterly board meetings
- Provide analysis of global monthly financial results against company targets and historical information based on current financial information
- Formulate and communicate various standard and ad-hoc financial reports including financial and operational KPIs to support effective decision-making
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross-functional groups
- Assist in the preparation of special projects including equity and debt financing and potential acquisitions
- Build cross-department relationships to proactively identify and drive key growth opportunities or efficiencies; and streamline financial/operational processes & tools
- Support go-to-market teams on deal structuring and revenue recognition
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics
- A mastery of Excel; must possess the ability to produce dynamic models and perform sensitivity analysis
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to dissect operational and financial data in multiple ways and drive conclusions from data through advanced modeling
- Exceptional communication skills: Ideal candidate should be able to communicate with go-to market, product, accounting and operational leaders as well as the executive team
- 2-4 years of experience in investment banking, FP&A, corporate finance or accounting
- Understanding of the general accounting principles including the ability to build and analyze income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Experience with financial planning and business intelligence software
- Experience with reporting, budget process, and modeling
- Familiar with SaaS business model and revenue drivers
What you can expect from Showpad
Our culture is centered on our values: be humble, take ownership, be passionate, be transparent, keep it simple and grow together. Global collaboration is in our DNA and we're committed to immersing ourselves in a truly diverse environment where differences are not only welcomed, but valued.