Income Tax Manager
Income Tax Manager
FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where detailed analytical reports from the Accounting and Finance team guide our business decisions through quantitative and qualitative numerical data as we design our future with a positive sense of urgency.
We are searching for passionate data driven professionals to join us at FTD Companies. The Income Tax Manager rolewill facilitate the accuracy of financial reports supporting the many business units within our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You Will Contribute to preparation, accuracy, and ad hoc financial support to provide cost saving opportunities and direction to business owners. You will also help with;
- Preparation of state, and local income tax returns, along with all required estimated tax payments.
- Responsible for the management of Federal income tax, state & local income tax and other miscellaneous tax audits.
- Assist the Vice President of Tax with Federal, state & local income tax research and other special projects on tax matters that may affect the company's operations.
- Preparation of the income tax provision and all of its supporting schedules.
What we seek is an Income Tax Manager with the ability to work on a broad range of projects and reporting tools who have an obsession with numbers and are hungry to grow their career, not just a job. These are what we are looking for;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to perform detailed work.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a supervisor.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business issues as they relate to Federal, state & local income and other miscellaneous tax areas.
What we offer is anopportunity to be a part of an accounting and financial team that maintains strict integrity on all numerical data. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of the finance team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Saverio Gaudio
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Hours: M-F, 9-5pm (Full time 40 hrs/week)