ThinkMarkets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in providing multi-asset trading solutions to thousands of clients around the world. With our flagship ThinkTrader platform, we allow our clients to trade the world 24-hours a day. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry by allowing access to global markets and thousands of products to allow our clients to trade the world in the palm of their hand. We use the latest technologies to give traders seamless access to our proprietary trading platforms. Our Chicago office is in the heart of the financial district in the Loop, and is made up by our Leadership, IT, Analytics, and R&D teams.
We are seeking an articulate and driven Investor Relations Specialist to manage the dynamic and critical relationships we have with our current and potential stakeholders. This individual will be responsible for all investor communication and will work cross-functionally with our global marketing, product, sales, and operations teams to maintain consistency and clarity. The ideal candidate will be both proactive in their approach to relationship management, as well as data-driven to ensure optimal results. In this role you will be working closely with the CEO and Chief of Staff.
- Utilize global experience and perspective to maintain and develop new investors
- Plan and direct the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder views of the organization's goals and accomplishments
- Assist with preparation of various communications with investors, such as website content, press releases, investment documentation, etc.
- Relay company information to investors on recent events, merger information, earnings, and significant material changes
- Build relationships with global quality long-term investors whose investment criteria are aligned with the company’s goals
- Develop and maintain corporate overview presentations to ensure consistency in external communications
- 7+ years of experience with Investor Relations or related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Finance, Business, or related
- Understanding of Capital Markets and the functionality in the marketplace
- Understanding of investors and how to enhance our profile within the scope of the marketplace
- Experience within investor relations at a financial services or trading company is a must
- Ability to handle frequent investor contact with grace and professional judgment
- Extensive financial modeling, financial analysis, and valuation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills