About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
Responsibilities can include:
- Accounts Payable (invoice entry & coding, vendor research/reconciliation, issue payments, expense allocation, approvals); or.
- Purchasing & Asset Tracking (purchase requisition and orders, vendor maintenance, record keeping, asset administration); or.
- Check Requisition, Disbursements & Deposits; or.
- Expense Reimbursements; or.
- Credit Card Reconciliation; and.
- Assist in monthly close activities; and.
- Data entry & filing; and.
- Special projects as needed.
- 1-2 years accounts payable or accounting experience
- College degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel required
- Proficiency in communicating via email and phone necessary
- Detail oriented, self-starter, & quick learner
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work in a team and independently
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.