Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis at Enduvo
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) plays a key role in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting for the company. This position is also responsible for variance analysis, financial reporting, cash flow management, Board material preparation and providing ongoing analytical support to drive business growth.
Our ideal candidate is someone who desires to get things done – someone who works fast, is detail oriented and who loves executing. They enjoy working in a constantly-changing environment, they are well-organized and they are excited to be on the ground floor of something that will be huge.
You take ownership of:
- Driving monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasting, including defining key dates and deliverables, ensuring efficient execution of the process, leading departmental budget reviews, and preparing analyses and insights to drive decision making
- Analyzing monthly and quarterly results against budget, forecasts and historical financials to understand variances: making recommendations for change; updating forecast and forecasting methodology to reduce variances to expectations
- Providing timely, accurate, and relevant monthly and quarterly reports to senior management and investors, including key metrics, financial results, variance reporting and ongoing analysis and insights
- Developing financial models to evaluate and support decision-making around key strategic initiatives
- Collaborating with the leadership team to analyze and assess existing and future business and financial risks, opportunities and requirements
- Managing the company’s AR/AP and providing accurate forecasting for both
- Developing a scalable cash flow management process to support our growing business; automating renewals and ensuring timely payments from customers
- Maintaining and leveraging tools and systems to ensure quick, reliable access to data and information
- Working with the CEO to prepare quarterly board review materials
- Preparing ad-hoc financial information and reports for the leadership team
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required; CPA or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years in progressive FP&A roles required
- Experience modeling and measuring performance of a marketplace or SaaS company
- Experience working in a startup Series Seed or A
- Knowledge of SaaS pricing models, revenue recognition and capitalization of labor
- Strong understanding of the growth drivers of a B2B company, with customers that range from small business to global enterprise
- Experience developing and successfully driving to completion an annual/quarterly financial planning process
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting concepts as they relate to financial modeling, analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Proven experience with business and financial modeling for P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and cap table analysis
- Demonstrated analytical, project management, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with and influence business partners
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Familiarity with accounting ERP software applications
- Experience with Salesforce and QuickBooks preferred
- Location: Chicago
Note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Enduvo is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), medical history or condition, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.