If you’re looking for uncapped growth potential…
If you’re sick of feeling like your hands are tied, keeping you from advancing your career…
If you get fired up with the idea of being a game-changer in the growth of a client's company…
If you aren’t afraid to challenge a CEO and get psyched with the idea of finding and solving financial issues…
If you detest being micromanaged because you are driven, organized and live in facts not feelings …
...then this just might be the position for you!
Available Position: We are currently seeking a Manager who shares our passion for helping our clients build exceptional companies. AGA Managers are leaders who partner with our client’s boards, investors, CEOs, and leadership teams. In addition, they mentor and guide a variety of personnel at AGA. AGA Managers lead and oversee client and internal teams to drive projects from start to completion.
Projects might include:
* Analyzing, developing, and working with client teams to implement financial and operational infrastructure for clients
* Managing and executing project work deliverables, including qualitative and quantitative tasks and analytics to accelerate revenue growth and profitability
* Directing and overseeing client teams on projects to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met
* Assisting management with business development strategies and project proposals
Managers are responsible for overseeing staff who execute a wide range of technical financial processes, from transactional accounting and cash flow forecasting to board-level reporting and revenue and expense budgeting. While they are well-versed in finance and accounting, they will also be required to interact with almost every aspect of a company’s operations, including corporate strategy, IT, marketing, sales, operations, and human resources. They are autonomous specialists responsible for the design, integration, and implementation of key systems and processes that CEOs and leadership teams will rely upon to run their companies.
* Proven track record of improving financial and operational processes for growth companies
* Self-starter, creative problem solver, and thrives under limited supervision
* Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills
* Proven experience in managing client service teams and client relationships
* Able to work effectively both in a team environment and independently under tight deadlines and pressure
* Mastery of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
* Bachelor’s degree in a business-related or engineering field (degrees focusing on finance, accounting, or operations preferred)
* Minimum of 5-7 years of experience required
About Our Clients:
We've earned the trust and respect of some of the most highly regarded founders, investment entities, and board members in the Midwest. We aren’t the only ones who think our clients are exceptional. The companies and teams we partner with have been featured on the Inc. 500 list, Crain’s 40 Under 40, Shark Tank, the Wall Street Journal, and CNN (among many others). Our clients are seasoned, entrepreneurial-minded leaders who recognize that sustaining growth requires a strong strategic, financial and operational infrastructure. They understand that having the right people and processes within that infrastructure is integral to success.
About Our People & Culture:
As great as our clients are, the success of our own firm is driven by two things – people and culture. Many companies use the mantra “client first.” We are not such an organization. We unabashedly put our own team first. Our clients come second, and the firm itself third. The logic is simple: If our team is constantly learning, growing and fulfilled, then our clients garner tangible results because they get to work with a skilled/driven team. If our team delivers tangible results to our clients, our clients reward the firm.
Our culture is about personal development. Our goal is to “Accelerate Growth,” not just for our clients, but for our team. In fact, at the core of our leadership development plan is the philosophy of servant leadership which mandates a focus on development of the team. We work hard to maintain our culture by executing consistent monthly trainings, bringing in outside speakers, holding “one on ones” with leadership, and many more. We invest heavily in growing our team because that’s what grows our firm.
About the Firm:
Accelerated Growth Advisors (AGA) was founded in 2009 with the mission of assisting entrepreneurial organizations to execute their vision. We develop and execute creative strategies that enhance business performance with a focus on revenue growth and profitability enhancement. AGA partners with companies who have made it out of their “start-up” phase and are working on their second stage of growth (typically between $5-$100MM in revenue). Our clients face various business challenges (expansion into new markets, acquisitions, fundraising, turnaround, etc.), but our firm’s value proposition is always the same: We allow our clients to focus on growth, while ensuring that their organizations are structured to execute to that growth effectively. The best part is, not only do we get to work with dynamic companies every day, we are part of one ourselves.
Job Type: Full-time