Payroll Tax Specialist at SurePayroll
Getting ready for The Future, SurePayroll’s welcoming Tax Specialists are here to give our clients peace of mind by providing a winning combination of more supported taxes; less tax notices, adjustments, amendments and manual returns. We proudly ensure our customers tax payments and filings are completed on-time, accurately and in compliance so our clients can spend time growing their business! We are committed to resolving complex tax issues with a team of professionals allowing our clients to live more and stress less.
Experienced. Well disposed. Proficient. You don’t simply solve complex problems, you create solutions. You’ll continually grow by staying on top of new state and local tax regulations, as well as work with customers to determine their needs. We will equip you with the tools and knowledge you need to become an expert while also providing you the building blocks for career growth
In This Role, You Are
- A tax service expert. Our customers depend on us to make their tax payments and filings on-time and accurately.
- An investigator. As errors occur, you will analyze, research and solve complex problems as they present. Then you’ll take accountability to ensure the error does not occur in the future.
- An advocate. You’ll own a portfolio of customers based on their geographic location. You will work with appropriate tax agencies to reconcile errors and resolve customer concerns.
- A communicator. Work with customers and internal partners to enhance the overall customer experience.
So, what are you waiting for? If you're reading this and it sounds like we're writing about you, click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started on your next career. Here you will find a company that rallies behind its values and builds its strategies around them. Through hard work and ongoing growth and development, doors open. Many of our leaders came up through the ranks at SurePayroll, and for that we are very proud!
Req Number CUS-19-00759
To Be Qualified For This Position You Need
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Proven Tax work experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong skills working with technology solutions
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Payroll or accounting experience is a plus
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Certified Payroll Professional Certification (CPP) desired or Related field.