At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Procurement Analyst is a new role that is integral part of a team that is being built from the ground up!
The Procurement Analyst supports the activities of the procurement department by owning the collection, update, analysis, and summarizing of data for indirect spend categories. The Procurement Analyst will support the execution of procurement business plans, partner with and support the needs of functional business owners, and provide inputs to the creation of policies and processes to drive procurement, while maintaining our culture and supporting our growth.
- Identifies the correct sources of information (market reports, internet sources, internal systems) and sets up the channels to get the right information to the right person
- Collects and analyses data on internal factors such as spend, internal business partner requirements, as well as external factors such as contract compliance, supplier performance, industry and market dynamics, and products/services trends
- Provides analytical support during the supplier screening and selection process
- Assists in the development of Request for Information (RFI) to collect supplier information
- Analyzes RFI responses and provides input for the supplier screening
- Assists in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and develops consolidated overview of the supplier proposals, assists with scoring supplier responses, and performs calculations on supplier cost and TCO models
- Prepares fact based negotiation package which supports Procurement Managers in the negotiation process
- Supports identification of opportunities and actions for continuous improvement by means of analysis of supplier performance and internal KPI data
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business, or related fields; other quantitative-focused majors may be considered
- 2 – 3 years’ experience within a procurement, finance, data analytics, management consulting, or business intelligence/strategy team
- Expert level Excel user (advanced equations and functions, index-match, calculated fields in pivot tables, writing macros)
- Expert in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage and update large datasets accurately from multiple inputs and track changes
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and visually summarize and interpret large volumes of data into management reports
- Experience in using procurement systems (P2P, S2C, SRM, CLM) especially SAP Ariba; preferred
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.