Procurement Contract Specialist
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 16.4 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Grubhub’s Procurement function is a growing team that is in need of a seasoned Contract Specialist to manage the flow of contracts, mitigate vendor risk and support our business with efficient vendor processes. The Procurement function is responsible for managing Grubhub's supplier spend and contracts, collaborating with business stakeholders to identify opportunities and execute on strategic priorities, and optimize the value within our supply base. This role reports to the Director of Procurement and sits within Grubhub's Finance group.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate strong vendor contracts experience, communication and organization skills and be passionate about moving Grubhub’s Procurement function forward.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts to completion in collaboration with Grubhub’s Legal and Stakeholder teams, with an emphasis on contracts between $10k - $150k in annual spend
- Ensure all Grubhub vendor contracts follow our identified contractual standards
- Review, analyze and negotiate pricing where appropriate to ensure most competitive pricing is received
- Manage the Grubhub Contract Management System, including ensuring all vendor contracts are stored with the appropriate identifying data
- Lead contract related analytics to communicate insights and drive towards overall process improvement
- Work with current business functions to strengthen contractual terms and improve upon Service Level Agreements within contracts
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Lead Grubhub objectives around contract and process compliance
- Work with other Procurement team members to support process and cost savings opportunity identification
You Should Have
- BA / BS from accredited University
- 5+ years of specific Procurement and Contract Management experience
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to work with all levels within GH business functions
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated passion for procurement optimization and supporting process efficiency initiatives
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.