We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As the Revenue Accountant, you will be responsible for performing accurate and timely procedures related to the revenue recognition process. You will assist with a variety of month-end tasks as it relates to Accounts Receivable functions. You will be responsible for designing and maintaining processes that are efficient, transparent, and result in the production of accurate financial results. The Revenue Accountant works under general direction of the Revenue Manager and other senior team members.
- Assist in the month-end processes listed below:
- Perform contract and revenue review and analysis
- Assess and ensure compliance with both ASC 605 and ASC 606
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries, audit work papers, and support for internal monthly reporting and annual financial statements
- Manage the customer collections process
- Manage cash application
- Assist with licensing of Relativity for customers
- Assist in management of Finance ticketing queue
- Assist with research and interpret changes in accounting policy and apply observations and recommendations to operational issues and initiatives including construct of memos
- Support monthly and quarterly audits and billing
- Assist in special projects as they arise
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Fiance
- 1-2 years of experience in an accounting/finance/billing role
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.