At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the position
The US Revenue Operations Specialist supports the US Revenue team in the execution of our go-to-market strategy. This individual will address day to day support requests from users in sales and customer success organizations including assisting with opportunity management, order configuration, approvals, order generation, forecasting processes, bookings questions and ensuring signed orders are finalized correctly in Salesforce. The US Revenue Operations Specialist will become the "go-to" problem solver and thought partner for the US revenue teams, delivering recurring operational execution alongside dynamic project work. This individual will be responsible for the development of regional revenue operations deliverables, supporting strong operating rhythms of planning, execution and performance reviews. The right candidate possesses domain expertise of SaaS business models.
As a key resource on the Field Operations team, and reporting to the Global Sales Operations Director, the US Revenue Operations Specialist will have a critical impact on the inner workings of our rapidly growing US revenue teams, and the strategies, processes and systems that support their growth.
Responsibilities as a Revenue Operations Specialist at Showpad
- Support sales and client success use of Salesforce opportunities, CPQ, product selection, quotes, quote line editor, contracts, amendments, renewals, and subscriptions
- Respond to questions submitted by users regarding salesforce records and other revenue team productivity tools
- Partner with the finance and legal teams as needed for approvals or non-standard deal terms
- Review closed opportunities and related contracts (order form, amendments, renewals, MSA, SOW) for accuracy and compliance with applicable bookings policies and other internal requirements
- Generate the applicable purchase records in Salesforce for closed opportunities
- Develop and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Develop additional ad-hoc reports and analysis using multiple data sources and tools such as Excel and Looker
- Perform data manipulation, cleanliness and enrichment tasks as needed
- Be a resource and collaborative partner for end users across the US sales organization
- Support US leadership in the understanding pipeline, forecasts and other KPIs that flow through a range of sales leaders and market segments
- Day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies, identifying problems, recommend/take corrective action and communicate performance results
- Assist the sales forecasting, planning, and other processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Partner with cross-functional teams on sales GTM process, tracking and administration
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
Skills and Qualifications we’re looking For
- Bachelor degree required (preferably in Business, Operations, similar)
- 3+ years of sales or business operations experience, understanding of the SaaS space
- Experience with Salesforce (reports, dashboards, opportunities, accounts, and contacts), Excel (intermediate to advanced skill level) and Google Suite required (including intermediate to advanced experience with Sheets). Experience with Salesforce CPQ, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LeadIQ, InsideView, Looker is preferred
- Experience with Deal Desk, bookings policy administration, revenue recognition concepts, and contract administration
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment, delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Requires an excellent understanding or experience of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, salesforce.com, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales quotas).
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operational problems
- Positive, high-energy attitude, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish. Acute attention to detail
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Strong ability to deliver and facilitate knowledge transfer, both in-person and virtually, across a diverse and distributed team
- Critical thinking skills to translate sometimes ambiguous business needs into effective customer communications and solutions
- Data-driven with a commitment to process improvement. Passion for process with an aptitude for working with data, e.g. Salesforce Reports and Dashboards, Microsoft Excel, Looker and/or Google Sheets experience
- Demonstrated professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
- Consistently operate in an attitude of partnership and collaboration. Develop strong relationships in all organizations and promote Showpad’s core values
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.