What You’ll Do:
You’ll actively manage and execute LotLinx’s financial operations, owning the company’s reporting, treasury management, and internal control frameworks.
As a process-oriented individual, you’ll collaborate with the Controller and Staff Accountants to deliver timely and accurate financial reporting to company management.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Lead the preparation of timely and accurate month-end financial statements.
- Oversee all treasury management functions, including vendor management and aging accounts receivable.
- Identify and implement improvements to the company’s internal processes and controls.
- Facilitate the company’s annual audits and tax filings.
- Prepare regular account reconciliations and ad hoc account analyses.
- Manage and mentor staff accountants on the team.
- Maintain subledger detail for fixed asset tracking while partnering with IT to support the fixed asset purchasing/receiving process
- Collaborate with the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) team on changes that impact long-term forecasts
- Implement new accounting standards, as necessary
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience working in general corporate or public accounting
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP and financial statement preparation
- Licensed CPA is preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and works well in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are:
LotLinx is the leading /AI/-powered marketing technology company in the automotive industry. LotLinx’s proprietary VIN-Specific™ Automotive /AI/ platform helps vehicle sellers analyze shopper data and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to identify and score in-market car shoppers based on online activity, search behavior, and other predictive information. LotLinx then enables automotive retailers to execute omni-channel digital campaigns that target high purchase intent shoppers and delivers them directly to vehicle detail landing pages.