Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Sr. Manager of FP&A at Epsilon is responsible for partnering with the Chief Technology Officer and senior leadership across all Practices, in support of enterprise wide product investment. This role will focus on providing analysis and support regarding the company’s investment in product development. This includes ROI analysis, monitoring of investment to revenue ratios, capitalization guidance, monthly expense reporting and financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and ad-hoc support. The individual in this role will also work closely with the SVP of FP&A, as well as the Finance Directors supporting the other Practices.
Reports to: Sr. Director, FP&A
Directly supervises: Potentially one Financial Analyst
Works closely with: Chief Technology Officer, SVP’s for Product Engineering teams, Agency Practice leadership, FP&A Directors, Accounting
- Partner with Exec leadership, practice owners, and senior leadership for the product development organization, providing insightful analysis and influence around capitalization, labor, and other operating expenses
- Develop management reports, working with leadership to define and track key operational/financial metrics and perform forecast/budget vs. actual P&L analysis
- Continuously track the product investment levels against performance of revenue and long range plans. Partner with Practice leadership to initiate actions where necessary
- Analyze key metrics such as capitalization ratios, labor mix/growth & product hosting costs; advise management on opportunities for cost efficiencies
- Perform financial analysis to support major initiatives and investment decisions
- Develop and maintain accurate headcount, expense, and capital forecasts
- Work with Practice finance leads and pricing team to support updates to CPM and pricing models
- Ad hoc financial modeling and analysis as needed
- Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA preferred
- 8-12 years combined experience preferred; 5+ years FP&A experience in a corporate setting; experience in a software development company strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience managing and developing staff
- Experience in organizations with offshore operations a plus
- Financial systems experience: advanced Excel skills required; strong PowerPoint skills; Prophix financial planning and SAP G/L experience a plus
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed; exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills; ability to articulate with confidence
- Organized, diligent, and efficient
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.