Senior Financial Analyst - Value Based Care and National Operations at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Senior Financial Analyst - Value Based Care and National Operations In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Financial Analyst - Value Based Care and National Operations to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As an integral member of the VillageMD Finance team, you will work cross-functionally across the Company’s national markets and corporate functions to drive strategic initiatives and consolidated reporting for the Value Based Care (VBC) business. While working closely with the market finance teams and operational/functional leadership, the Senior Financial Analyst will support FP&A finance rhythms, consolidated reporting and analysis, standardization/automation, and process development. Additionally, this role will support areas such as finance system implementation, operational modeling, and other market growth opportunities led centrally for the VBC Finance team.
How you can make a difference
- Support strategic finance initiatives within VBC and VillageMD to support growth and scaling
- Prepare consolidated financial results for VBC markets and corporate shared services financial/performance metrics including monthly close, quarterly/annual forecasting and planning, variance analysis, etc.
- Partner with functional leaders to track & develop budgets, and evaluate investments and corresponding ROI around operating strategies
- Support process improvement and standardization across the consolidated VBC markets
- Assist with financial system development and reporting implementation for VBC
- Provide monthly insight, analysis and reporting for financial and performance metrics to P&L owners – consolidated VBC markets and corporate shared services
- Review monthly financials, analyze variances, quantify risks and opportunities to plan and providing performance commentary to management
- Drive understanding with operators to drive execution on key revenue, cost and operational performance drivers
- Prepare periodic executive and board reporting
- Build strong relationships with finance and operational leadership
Skills for success
- Highly analytical, self-starter with a drive to execution and strong sense of urgency
- Desire to learn and drive process improvement
- A bias for action and tactical problem solving
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Aptitude and desire for relationship development with business partners
- Flexibility in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- A low ego and focus on organizational success
- Commitment to team building, collaboration, personal development and coaching
Experience to drive change
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance required
- 1 - 3 years of finance, data analysis, accounting or related experience
- Proven ability to analytically problem solve in a dynamic and complex environment, required
- Ability to learn quickly, think independently, and develop new processes/analyses, required
- Strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to time manage, multi-task and prioritize
- Financial modeling experience - Advanced Excel ability
- Experience with developing and successfully completing an annual/quarterly financial planning process
- Minimum foundational knowledge of PowerPoint with a desire to develop executive level presentation skills
- Knowledge of various financial principles, practices, and applications including budgeting, financial planning, and financial reporting
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable, operate with integrity and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Healthcare experience preferred
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.