Senior Financial Analyst
FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where detailed analytical reports from the Accounting and Finance team guide our business decisions through quantitative and qualitative numerical data as we design our future with a positive sense of urgency.
We are searching for passionate data driven professionals to join us at FTD Companies. The Financial Analyst rolewill facilitate the accuracy of financial reports supporting the many business units within our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You Will Contribute to preparation, accuracy, and ad hoc financial support to provide cost saving opportunities and direction to business owners. You will also help with;
- Direct and indirect responsibility for the annual operating financial planning process working closely with all department managers in developing challenging but reasonable budgets for the fiscal year, including long-term projections as needed.
- Certain monthly financial close activities including, the preparation and review of month-end accounting reports, journal entries, accruals, variance analyses, cost center reviews, and account reconciliations.
- Research as needed about accounting guidance and recent pronouncements that may have an impact on the financial reporting of the company.
What we seek is a Financial Analyst the ability to work on a broad range of projects and reporting tools who have an obsession with numbers and are hungry to grow their career, not just a job. These are what we are looking for;
- Experience in accounting, internal controls, financial reporting, financial budgeting/planning and analytical projects in a medium or large size company.
- CPA and/or public accounting experience preferred
- Must have communication skills with the poise and presence to interact with a diverse group of constituents in a challenging matrix management environment.
- Analytical skills and have the confidence to challenge the status quo in various situations.
What we offer is anopportunity to be a part of an accounting and financial team that maintains strict integrity on all numerical data. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of the Accounting and Finance team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
- Please Reach out directly to the recruiter: Alex Kraus or [email protected]
Reporting to: Megan Fuller
Location: Downers Grove
Hours: M-F 40hrs/wk