Senior Financial Systems Analyst at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Senior Financial Systems Analyst .
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation!
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will work directly with the Director of FP&A, the CFO, Market Finance, and Operational Leadership to ensure alignment with organizational goals. This individual will be responsible for supporting the annual budget & quarterly forecasting process, financial system development, and being the finance lead for various functional owners.
How can you make a difference?
- Preparation and consolidation as part of the enterprise-wiser FP&A cycle including monthly close, quarterly forecasting, annual budget setting, variance to forecast analysis, etc.
- Assist with financial system development and contributing to project implementation
- Partner with functional leaders to track & develop budgets, and evaluate investments and corresponding ROI
- Assist with ad-hoc analysis raised from the senior leadership
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn on your own and take initiative with minimal direction
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- Ability and willingness to drive collaboration across the team and a commitment to transparency on open matters, next steps, and performance measurement
- High emotional intelligence including the ability to develop substantial relationships and successfully navigate diverse partner groups
- Shown experience performing under pressure in an extremely fast-paced and constantly evolving environment with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance required
- Minimum of 3 years in progressive Accounting or Finance roles required
- Experience with developing and successfully driving to completion an annual/quarterly financial planning process required
- System savvy – ability to learn a new system quickly and prior experience in process improvement using a system
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Demonstrated analytical, project management, and leadership skills
- Ability to influence business partners/leaders
- Demonstrated effective leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of various financial principles, practices, and applications including budgeting, financial planning, and financial reporting required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.