Senior Funds Flow Analyst at VillageMD
VillageMD, a leading national primary care provider, has expanded into Michigan to help physicians statewide deliver a higher-value model of primary care and succeed in value-based arrangements. VillageMD Michigan offers physicians the solutions and services they need to improve clinical outcomes, enhance patient and physician satisfaction, and lower the total cost of care, benefiting patients, providers and payers. Envision Medical Group, a more than 60 provider practice with seven primary care locations across Metro Detroit, will serve as VillageMD Michigan’s flagship provider partner.
We are looking for Senior Funds Flow Analyst to join our quickly growing team. As a Senior Funds Flow Analyst, you will work to further develop and financially enable our product offerings: a portfolio of multi-faceted, highly integrated, technology-enabled services. Our products focus on arming healthcare providers with the technology, analytical capabilities, and operational process excellence required to better manage the patients that rely upon their healthcare facilities for care.
What are some examples of accountabilities you’ll have as Senior Funds Flow Analyst, at VillageMD?
- Working directly with senior leadership to develop broad scope expertise in healthcare operations, strategy, payer regulations, finance, and project management with a concentrated focus in primary care revenue cycle and financial operations
- Enable the proprietary VillageMD funds flow model by engaging with market management to design, develop and implement strategic, process-oriented, and technical solutions to maximize efficiency of current workflows
- Act as a direct representative of VillageMD to our provider partners in across the country to successfully implement and operate the proprietary VillageMD funds flow model, which includes producing and delivering actionable reporting with stakeholder-facing deliverables
- Lead and troubleshoot the implementation of the VillageMD funds flow model in newly signed independent practices
- Partner with primary care providers and office staff to ensure successful delivery of electronic remittances and funds
- Take a lead on developing, implementing and supporting necessary revenue cycle and funds flow capabilities to support VillageMD’s new emerging businesses (Village [email protected], Village Medical)
- Develop onboarding curriculum for new revenue cycle team members at both a corporate and market-specific level
- Oversee and maintain payer partner relations to ensure practice implementation success
- Work with technology vendor partners to create critical reporting dashboards and tools for use by day-to-day operations teams
What will make you successful here?
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups
- Previous hands-on experience with value-based care initiatives and/or positively influencing quality outcomes is a requirement to lead market success in a new healthcare paradigm
- You have a strong sense of personal accountability for delivering individual and team results
- Experience performing under pressure with a keen sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- You have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
What you bring to VillageMD:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business, economics, engineering, public health, community health or healthcare administration, or a pre-professional program with interest in another area of healthcare
- Prior experience implementing similar Funds Flow models in a multi-TIN, independent (non-employed) provider practice environment
- Prior experience serving as the direct, primary point of contact with Physician Practice partners
- Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
- Emerging leadership skills: able to not only manage own work but capable of organizing and managing work for others; able to identify, train and develop talent both within provider partner offices and on the funds flow local and national teams
- Self-motivated: energetic, self-starter; can work autonomously with limited direction
- Results oriented: bias for action; demonstrated track record of achievement; drive for attainment of superior outcomes through tactical problem solving
- Analytical: strong research, writing, analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Flexible: ably navigates within ambiguity; solution-oriented
- Communication: distills complex, technical topics articulately to a non-technical audience
- Collaboration: orientation to team-based work product and results
- Humility: low ego; engenders trust; respectful
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.