A BIT ABOUT US
The Marketing Store is a consumer engagement agency that believes in the power of experience to build brands. Experience is any valuable interaction between a brand and consumer, and it’s the currency of 21st century marketing; consumers are placing greater value on it, technology provides brands with greater opportunity to deliver, and it’s the key to unlocking huge growth.
Our core skill is therefore transforming brands, products and services into experiences. To leave lasting impressions and influence future purchasing decisions.
We do this through our expertise in the sharing of experience and the science of experience. Yet none of this can be achieved without our investment in people and culture. We’re committed to breaking down silos to create more efficient and better-connected working processes. That’s why we are a people-first agency, built to serve consumer-first brands.
WHAT ARE OUR PEOPLE LIKE?
Our agency is home to creative problem solvers. Those who overcome any obstacle to successfully put consumer-first ideas, products and technologies into market.
People who wear their talent lightly. Willing to be part of a close community that pushes them to be better.
Because our goal is to bring people and brands closer together. Closer insights, closer connections and closer collaboration breed better, more effective work. It’s this dedication to getting closer that drives us to go further.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We apply insightful, strategic, brand-building processes to the creation industry-leading, award-winning promotions, digital experiences, retail activations, CRM and loyalty programs, premiums and brand events.
Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
WHY WE THINK YOU WILL LOVE THIS ROLE
This position interacts with and establishes relationships with Finance Directors and Controllers across regions and other members of the Global Finance department. This position is ideal for a candidate looking to gain experience working for a global company.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE AGENCY
The Senior Global FP&A is responsible for providing financial leadership for Global TMS including monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting, and strategic planning. The Global FP&A Senior, reporting to the Global Controller, works independently and self analyzes their data and reports. The Senior works to identify issues, develops POVs, and offers ideas that can get results to meet and/or exceed targets and to build efficiencies.
- Verify, compile, and analyze critical global financial data for monthly reporting, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, monthly KPI’s and service line reporting, and other ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Assist with analyzing actual operating results and explaining variances vs. prior year, budget, and forecasts
- Maintain and innovate Global reporting files. Establish well-defined, organized, efficient, and documented reporting processes to provide reliable and meaningful analysis to key partners
- Assist in the development and maintenance of budgeting, forecasting, and modeling tools
- Responsible for developing financial analysis and ad-hoc analysis to support critical initiatives
- Collaborate with finance teams globally to obtain necessary information
- Partner with global accounting and regional finance teams to establish and implement best practices and improve/standardize processes where applicable
- Support implementation of Hyperion Planning
- Help with other ad-hoc projects as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3+ years of meaningful work experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially with higher level Excel functionality; experience with NetSuite and/or Hyperion a plus
- Experience with system implementation a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a wide range of people required
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; must be a self-starter
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to manage a large amount of data while maintaining a high level of accuracy
Benefits and Perks
The Marketing Store, a HAVI Company, provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.