At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible, and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. We are in a unique position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems. We leverage a tested model of care that combines value-based contracting, data-driven decision-making, ancillary services development, and the capital needed for success.
As an integral member of the VillageMD Finance team, you will work directly with the Senior Director of FP&A, the CFO, Market Finance, and Operational Leadership to ensure alignment with organizational goals. This individual will be responsible for consolidated reporting, the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process, and serving as the finance lead for various functional owners.
What you might do in your first year as a Sr Manager:
- Manage monthly consolidated reporting and quarterly board reporting
- Develop and manage annual consolidated budget and quarterly forecast process
- Partner with operational leadership for reporting, budgeting, and ad-hoc financial analysis
- Manage and continue to develop FP&A structure and process
- Own process of financial system vendor selection, kick off process, and manage implementation
What will make you successful here?
- A willingness to learn, take initiative and be resourceful
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Ability to solve problems, and establish trust
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
What you bring to VillageMD:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance required
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years in progressive Accounting or Finance roles required
- Financial modeling experience required
- Experience with developing and successfully driving to completion an annual/quarterly financial planning process required
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Demonstrated analytical, project management, and leadership skills
- Ability to influence business partners/leaders
- Demonstrated effective leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of various financial principles, practices, and applications including budgeting, financial planning, and financial reporting required
- Ability to learn quickly, think independently, and develop new processes/analyses as required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.