Senior Manager, Payroll at Fast Radius (Chicago, IL)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:53 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 10, 2022
What We are Looking: A Senior Payroll Manager to join our growing finance department as we run fast towards a public offering. This new addition to the team be partnering closely with our talented group of finance professionals during this exciting period of time.
About The Role:
- Ensure that all payroll related data and changes are properly authorized and stored in accordance with Company policy.
- Guarantee all company-wide payroll (including commissions/bonuses/off cycle pay) is processed in a timely and accurate manner. Collaborate with third-party services for international payroll processing.
- Ensure all applicable state and local tax jurisdictions are accurately registered and filed in a timely manner.
- Confirm that 401K data is appropriately updated and processed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in relevant financial functions, using financial software, including maintenance, preparation, balancing, internal control, and taxes; experience with payroll a plus.
- Proven organization skills and ability to handle confidential matter with sensitivity and absolute discretion.
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- Requires experience interfacing with all levels of the company.
Who we are: We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics. Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
What we offer: We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Fast Radius currently is unable to sponsor or transfer visas.
We are currently able to hire residents in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, WA, WV, WI
Read Full Job Description