Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
What you get to do in this role:
- Support the Sales team with process improvement, tracking and analytics relevant to their teams
- Accountable for running commissions globally. This includes administering the platform (spiff.com), insuring accuracy of data from Salesforce, creating new commission plans or updating existing ones as needed. This individual will also help shape any changes to our plans on an annual cadence in partnership with Sales and Finance leadership.
- Lead deal desk for reviewing contractual documents, facilitating approvals where needed and providing strategic input on deal structure.
- Assist in maintaining sales budget
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
What are we looking for?
- 5-8 years of experience in sales operations with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Previous experience with commissions in a SaaS company. Experience with spiff.com is a big plus but not a requirement.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of CRM applications, ideally Salesforce
- An individual that is comfortable in a high paced distributed environment.
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.