Sr. Analyst, Pricing at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
As a Pricing Strategy Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing pricing strategies for our restaurant partners. This will require working with analysts, managers and executives across the Pricing, Marketing, Ops, Product, Finance, and Technology functions.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Lead the execution of national price promotions and the implementation of Grubhub’s pricing strategy
- Work closely with the Restaurant sales and management team to align pricing to the needs of our partner organizations
- Work with analytics partners to prioritize create integrated pricing structures
- Coordinate with Marketing to align marketing messages with price promotions
- Coordinate with S&OP, FP&A, and Operations to ensure we forecast price changes effectively
- Align stakeholders on priorities and timelines and manage the intersection/execution of many price changes
- Maximize partner funded promotions and develop a system of cross-organization support for promotions
You Should Have
- 3-5 years experience coordinating with stakeholders to deliver results in a highly analytical organization.
- Experience with executive communication
- Experience creating and/or executing pricing strategies
- Project and Program management experience required
- Excellent skills in Excel and MS Office
- Intermediate skills in SQL and Tableau (user not developer)
- Bonus for big data experience (R, Python, Matlab, etc.)
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.