Yello’s talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role
The Staff Accountant supports the accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency of daily accounting operations at Yello, in order to help management provide accurate and timely reporting to stakeholders and make data-driven decisions.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Manage Accounts Payable, vendor set-up, vendor payments and 1099 reporting
- Accounts Receivable collections
- Source document imaging
- Bank Deposits
- Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
- Update and maintain prepaid expenses, depreciation/amortization schedules, and related journal entries
- Reconciliation of company’s credit and purchasing cards
- Assist with timely month-end close
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1 to 2 years of operational accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Solid understanding of financial statements and GAAP
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Trustworthiness and the ability to competently communicate
- Strong written and oral communication skills
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time