STATS is currently seeking our next Staff Accountant. If you thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, get-it-done environment and want to be a part of one of Chicago's most innovative companies, we want to speak with you!
This position requires familiarity with automated accounting systems, exposure to operational accounting concepts, strong analytical skills and the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision. You will be analyzing and researching financial information and providing reporting for the management team. Additionally you will participate in month end close, assist with the annual financial audit, and provide support to other projects when necessary. This position requires excellent people, project management, and accounting skills and a drive to learn every day.
- Vendor invoice review and approval, including corresponding with relevant departments
- Monthly recording of journal entries and operating expense analysis
- Reconciliations of assigned balance sheet accounts
- Fixed asset accounting, from capitalization to retirement
- Assist with annual audit and financial statement support
Some additional items that you will bring to the role would be:
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Strong understanding of accounting theory
- 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
Working at STATS, the world's leading sports technology, data and content company, is unlike working anywhere else. From day one you'll be immersed in our one-of-a-kind culture. Here at STATS we are not only passionate about sports, but our employees as well. STATS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, along with a world-class benefits package. Outside the office, STATS makes a conscientious effort to promote intra-departmental bonding and camaraderie by regularly sponsoring activities such as our annual picnic, holiday party and various team events. We invite you to discover for yourself why joining STATS is the opportunity you've been looking for. Visit us at www.stats.com.
Join the Team at STATS and start to Elevate Your Game™!
STATS is an equal opportunity employer, our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race, disability or veteran status.