bswift is a subsidiary of Aetna. We are a SaaS company headquartered in Chicago, IL. As a company we pride ourselves on having a fun, friendly and smart staff that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. We offer the excitement and opportunity of a fast-growing company with the stability of an experienced management team. This role will enable the right candidate to grow their accounting skills at a faced-paced and growing SaaS company.
The role is actively involved in a range of accounting issues. A candidate will be expected to:
- Prepare and review accounting entries posted to the general ledger to ensure proper accounting treatment
- Review and interpret accounting/financial reports and propose necessary changes to management
- Compile and distribute financial statements and related information
- Prepare account reconciliations and supporting financial statement schedules
- Provide information and assistance to support various audits and coordinate accounting matters with other departments and locations
This is an intermediate finance position conducting moderate to complex financial reporting and analysis.
- Conducts moderate to complex financial reporting and analysis.
- Provide data and analysis to support the business unit's mission.
- Makes recommendations to support the business unit's mission.
- Performs appropriate balancing of all reporting to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Assists with analysis of key components of financial results, identifying trends and variances; addressing questions as needed.
- Supports financial information requests from business financial management.
- Participates in special projects and conducts ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- 2-4 years finance related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; Finance or Accounting degree required
Additional Job Information
Experience with Microsoft Office, Blackline, Oracle, NetSuite, Hyperion is highly desired.