Strategic Finance Manager
About the Company
KPI Sense helps tech founders and SaaS businesses take control of their financial data. We clean, aggregate, and automate your financial information and translate it into actionable insights that help businesses grow. Our software and managed service solutions provide companies with financial modeling, KPI dashboards and operational reporting that help founders with strategic fundraising, M&A and general business optimization.
About the Role
As an early employee at KPI Sense, you will primarily be responsible for the delivery of our solution to clients. Key tasks would include financial modeling, creating FP&A reporting, and working directly with clients on active engagements. While client delivery will be a key component of the role out of the gates, we envision this individual being extremely valuable to the business moving forward, ultimately wearing many hats and being involved in various cross-functional initiatives
● 2-5 Years of relevant experience
● Not required, however ideal candidates will have a strong background in finance and strategy (Investment Banking, Big 4 Accounting, Corporate Development, VC/PE or FP&A at a SaaS company)
● Strong understanding of SaaS business drivers and metrics like MRR, Churn, and Valuations
● Ability to switch gears and manage multiple finance or operation projects while delivering results on schedule.
● Expert proficiency in Excel
● Extremely strong writing and verbal skills.
About Your Day to Day
● Partner with the CEO and finance director to help deliver projects to clients
● Analyze client financial and operational trends and assist in building out dashboards and other financial reporting
● Work with development resources to automate and improve end customer reporting
● Manage systems to create an effective KPI metric program which will yield predictive data for forecasting and budgeting
Why KPI Sense?
We’re a small group of passionate people who were sick of traditional finance and consultant life and decided to make the jump. This is a unique opportunity to join the ground floor of an early-stage startup. In addition to hands-on training, you’ll also learn how to build a successful business from the ground up.
In addition to working with a top-notch team, you’ll also get access to healthcare benefits, work in a high-impact accelerator space in the loop, get equity and be a part of shaping our culture for future employees.
KPI Sense is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.