Tax Distribution Specialist (Entry level, open to recent grads!)
Join the Paylocity Tax & Compliance Team!
Are you a passionate and committed Payroll and Tax Professional - or - would you like to become one? If so Paylocity’s Tax Filing Service is the place for you to build your career!
We are seeking the Best and Brightest professionals around and have worked hard to create a company that truly reflects our passion for what we do! From flexible business hours to work-from-home opportunities and a casual dress environment, we foster a culture of collaboration, learning and growth where every team member is committed to our success and their voice is heard! This is a place where knowledge, experience, commitment and hard work are appreciated.
Our team is comprised of subject matter experts in the fields of Payroll Tax Compliance, Government Relations, Tax Return Preparation, Filing, Amendments, Tax Notice Resolution, Payroll Operations and Tax Treasury. We expect dedication, honesty, hard work and creative problem solving skills.
Tax Services is based in Arlington Heights, IL at Paylocity’s corporate headquarters. We have staff in our Florida office as well as full time remote opportunities throughout the United States. Collaboration within the team, with our customers and other Paylocity Teams make this a great place to work. Paylocity is still relatively young as we are celebrating our 16th year in business. Tax & Compliance staff record the highest employee engagement scores around with 99% and 97% scores the past two years and has almost no turnover.
Our thriving company allows for great career opportunities at all levels of the organization, hiring from entry level to senior manager roles in the past 6 months alone. This 50+ person team is committed to continuous process improvement and using cutting edge technologies to improve results. If you think you have what it takes and like the sound of our culture, environment and of course the job…submit your resume to us!
The Tax & Compliance department is relied upon by all facets of the organization including sales, new client implementation, client support and finance. The Tax Filing Service is responsible for Tax Deposits exceeding $12 billion annually and filing 300,000 tax returns.
We are now seeking a Tax Distribution Specialist to join our Tax Filing Team – this is a great entry level role!
• Assist Tax Treasury Team with producing Daily, Monthly & Quarterly Tax Deposits
• Print, collate, mail and track packages containing Tax Deposits, Tax Returns and W-2 Forms
• Assist local and remote staff with various administrative tasks
• Research and resolve client tax issues
• Ensure printing, mailing and general office supply inventory is available
• Schedule and supervise equipment maintenance for printers and mailing equipment
• Work with Tax Filing Manager on various Power Of Attorney projects
• Keep up-to-date on latest developments as they affect tax distribution
Experience and Skills:
• One year office experience desired
• Printing, Packaging and Distribution experience strongly desired
• Payroll service bureau experience a plus
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Technical aptitude and proficiency with printing and related equipment a plus
• Excel skill desired
• Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability
• High level of integrity
This role requires you have satisfactory results on a background check which includes a criminal, education, employment and credit check.