At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Join the Paylocity Tax & Compliance Team!
Are you a passionate and committed Payroll and Tax Professional - or - would you like to become one? If so Paylocity’s Tax Filing Service is the place for you to build your career!
We are seeking the Best and Brightest professionals around and have worked hard to create a company that truly reflects our passion for what we do! From flexible business hours to work-from-home opportunities and a casual dress environment, we foster a culture of collaboration, learning and growth where every team member is committed to our success and their voice is heard! This is a place where knowledge, experience, commitment and hard work are appreciated.
Our team is comprised of subject matter experts in the fields of Payroll Tax Compliance, Government Relations, Tax Return Preparation, Filing, Amendments, Tax Notice Resolution, Payroll Operations and Tax Treasury. We expect dedication, honesty, hard work and creative problem solving skills.
Tax Services is based in Schaumburg, IL at Paylocity’s corporate headquarters. We have staff in our Florida office as well as full time remote opportunities throughout the United States. Collaboration within the team, with our customers and other Paylocity Teams make this a great place to work. Tax & Compliance staff record the highest employee engagement scores around with 99% and 97% scores the past two years and has almost no turnover.
Our thriving company allows for great career opportunities at all levels of the organization, hiring from entry level to senior manager roles in the past 6 months alone. This 80+ person team is committed to continuous process improvement and using cutting edge technologies to improve results. If you think you have what it takes and like the sound of our culture, environment and of course the job…submit your resume to us!
The Tax & Compliance department is relied upon by all facets of the organization including sales, new client implementation, client support and finance. The Tax Filing Service is responsible for Tax Deposits exceeding $12 billion annually and filing 300,000 tax returns.
We are now seeking a Tax Distribution Specialist to join our Tax Filing Team – this is a great entry level role!
- Assist Tax Treasury Team with producing Daily, Monthly & Quarterly Tax Deposits
- Print, collate, mail and track packages containing Tax Deposits, Tax Returns and W-2 Forms
- Assist local and remote staff with various administrative tasks
- Research and resolve client tax issues
- Ensure printing, mailing and general office supply inventory is available
- Schedule and supervise equipment maintenance for printers and mailing equipment
- Work with Tax Filing Manager on various Power Of Attorney projects
- Keep up-to-date on latest developments as they affect tax distribution
- One year office experience desired
- Printing, Packaging and Distribution experience strongly desired
- Payroll service bureau experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Technical aptitude and proficiency with printing and related equipment a plus
- Excel skill desired
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability
- High level of integrity
- This role requires you have satisfactory results on a background check which includes a criminal, education, employment and credit
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.