Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Treasury Manager to join our innovative and passionate team. This position will oversee all aspects of the Company’s treasury operation activities. This includes banking solutions for all business segments of the Company, investment strategies, bank access administration, daily wire submissions, and supporting the cash forecasting process.
- Generate Daily Cash Report to Senior Management, with narrative on daily balance changes.
- Contribute to the Company Cash investment strategy.
- Evaluate new banking products and services.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account documentation, treasury systems, and bank cost information.
- Assist in the implementation of new treasury system.
- Support Lines of Credit and bank guarantees requirements.
- Create and maintain cash forecasting process.
- Advise Senior Management on best practices and strategies.
- Assist in the administration of access across all bank accounts.
- Support daily wire activity.
- College Degree and CTP certification.
- 5+ years of work experience in corporate treasury/cash management or banking field.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.