At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Treasury Specialist I (Risk Mitigation)
This is an entry level position designed to identify potential threats and risks with existing and prospective clients, as well as support Paylocity’s additional banking processes.
- The below represents the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Review client accounts for potential fraud, limit exposure, gather information.
- Run credit checks on new/existing clients.
- Basic knowledge of all operating systems, including Intuit, D&B, OFAC, GP, Merlin and Web Pay.
- Interact with clients and personnel from various banking institutions and internal departments to resolve issues in regard to transaction settlement or other queries
- Responsible for processing and uploading end of day ACH files electronically to all banks once a week, and verifying that all files were successfully transmitted and accepted by each bank. Schedule can extend to 9pm.
- Respond to client and service requests via emails, calls or cases for various banking inquiries including copies of checks, tracer requests, stop payments, etc…
- Perform related ad hoc projects including but not limited to accumulating data for analysis or creating reports at the request of the Treasury Manager.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent banking/reconciliation experience (2-4 years)
- Payroll Service Bureau Experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.