About Ravenswood Title:
With decades of collective experience in the title industry, a veteran examining staff along with seasoned closers, Ravenswood Title prides itself on the ability to effortlessly manage your transaction from beginning to end. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. What began in 2003 as a small operation has grown by leaps and bounds, with coverage in nearly every state and tens of thousands of closed transactions. Despite our growth we have remained true to our mission, delivering high customer service standards and low pricing structures all while living up to our excellent carbon footprint requirements.
We are looking for a Wire Coordinator to join our team! We are looking for someone who has an extraordinary attention to detail and can handle a high volume and pressure situations. This person will have to be able to identify inaccuracies and problem solve those inaccuracies.
- Reviewing all wire transactions for accuracy
- Having inaccuracies corrected
- Sending out all wire transactions to proper recipients
- Data entry and posting of incoming and outgoing wires
- Coordinating/Reporting of completed transactions
- Insuring no duplicate or incorrect transactions occur
- Ability to confirm all files are in balance before wire transaction occurs
- Excellent data entry and PC skills
- Bookkeeping/Accounting experience is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- College degree or applicable business experience
Ravenswood Title is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-JS1