Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
This dynamic, rapidly growing company is seeking a Graphic Designer to join its Chicago-area headquarters. This position will be part of the Marketing Team.
The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Marketing Team to leverage his/her creative design skills to support brand positioning in a variety of applications including email, online advertising, infographics, whitepapers, landing pages, sales collateral, website, client presentations, video and more.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Graphic Designer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Following best practices in current graphic design strategy
- Maintaining brand positioning in the development of all communications
- Maintaining brand style guide, including logos, photography, typography, and iconography
- Developing compelling graphics for all content within our demand generation programs
- Providing large format support materials for tradeshows
- Producing technical illustrations for presentations and custom content creation
- Translating graphic output from internal meetings of key stakeholders
- Maintaining central library of all digital images, illustrations, photography and finalized content
- Supporting video content and production; familiarity with video editing software a plus
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Commercial Art
- 3-5 years of experience, primarily in digital design
- Expert proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and within a mainstream CMS system and 3rd party email service platform; proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Project management experience a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to be a self-learner in a fast paced environment
- A highly effective team player, who is self-motivated and has the ability to work independently
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Eligibility
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance through our partner, Humana (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance through our partner, DentalGaurd (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance through our partner, VSP (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care through our partner, WageWorks
- Free Access to Life Management Tools: Employee Assistance Program, Discounts, Wellness, and iLearn Professional Development Portal
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Group Legal Services Plan
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round