2021 Summer Data Science Internship at Rally Health
Join Rally Health as a Data Scientist Intern where you will help build tools and models that align to our vision and learn from others. You will also participate in scrum meetings, work with experienced engineers and staff, contribute to real-world products, and feel accomplished in the work that you do. As part of the Personalization team, you will report to an Engineering Manager and work with other solution-based teams, Project Managers, and Product Managers. We recognize that people come from a diverse set of backgrounds and skills and we welcome all to apply.
You will also participate in intern-related activities such as off/on-site events, Spotlight Sessions with department leaders, mentorship program, and have professional development discussions.
- Architect and develop infrastructure on which data gets collected, aggregated, cleansed, transformed, and analyzed
- Operationalize data insights from research into fault-tolerant, production-scale deployments
- Develop machine learning tools and models in recommender systems, representation learning, causal inference and predictive analytics
- Tech stack: Python, Spark, Tensorflow, and Pytorch
- Pursuing a BS or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role, or the equivalent experience
- Data science experience in Python or Pyspark.
- Knowledge of computing concepts including API design, distributed systems, multithreaded programming and performance tuning
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is a bonus
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).