At Kalderos, it is our mission to redefine how the business of healthcare performs by providing clarity to the current disjointed drug discount management system. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we fulfill that mission together.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Kalderos Inc. is seeking an Accounting Intern to assist with a variety of accounting functions, including accounts payable, bank reconciliations, accounts receivable, payroll administration, basic general ledger accounting and account reconciliation. This position will work directly with the Sr. Director of Finance and will have exposure to other members of the organization.
- Play a key role in monthly, quarterly and year-end closing processes
- Complete accurate and timely monthly financial statement preparation
- Lead accounts payable and vendor management
- Manage billing, collection and cash application processes
- Review monthly bank reconciliations
- Execute complete and accurate general ledger accounting
- Prepare month close journal entries and perform balance sheet account reconciliations
- Support payroll administration (interface with payroll administrator)
- Assist with ad hoc reporting, tax filings and budgeting
- Coordinate process improvements and provide operational support
- Perform various ad hoc studies and analyses
- Support the external audit process
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Working on a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Working towards CPA eligibility
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- Individual must be a self-starter, accurate and reliable
- Committed, enthusiastic and results oriented
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description