AI-Ops/DevOps Engineer Internship (Spring 2020) at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
As a member of AI-Ops/DevOps team in CCC, you will be exploring many different technologies (Full spectrum) from network and infrastructure to the AI/machine learning algorithms that run on them. CCC owns many AI-driven applications and services that we at AI-Ops/DevOps team are doing our best every day to create a faster and more optimized pipeline for them, from our developers all the way to customers. Our goal is to understand and utilize the most robust techniques and technologies to provide an intelligent and automated CI/CD pipeline. If you have an ambition to excel at this field, learn more and contribute more every day, we are eager to have you in our team.
- Be involved in the full lifecycle of feature development from design through testing and release.
- Apply data science, machine learning & optimization techniques to real-world problems.
- Contribute into the research and introduction of new AI-Ops/DevOps tools and technologies.
- Create tools for automating deployment, monitoring and operations of CCC applications.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Participate in evolving our continuous integration pipeline.
- Facilitate automation for the tasks involved in the release and deployment of code
- Work with the Database, Middleware, Network and Server teams for applications deployment.
- Design and develop highly available and scalable solutions based on microservices architecture, work with container orchestration and configuration management solutions.
This position is for Chicagoland/ local candidates. Please note that we do not provide housing.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in computer science or other related technical field.
- Familiarity with machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing.
- Understanding Linux and its services
- Working knowledge of version control systems like GitLab
- Understanding the concepts and processes surrounding Software Development Lifecycle.
- Interest in learning other coding languages as needed