Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Quickly respond to and assess business impact of reported issues and identify path to resolution through research & replication.
• Escalate issues as needed to developers to be included in future patches and releases.
• Document and process issue, defect, resolution, and workaround records.
• Develop and communicate issue solutions and workarounds to client in order to speed resolution and minimize future occurrences.
• Use and contribute to product knowledge base in order to support highest degree of customer and partner self-service possible.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Computer Science/Engineering study preferred.
• Classroom knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server, or similar database application, and Windows Server Environments.
• Demonstrable technical problem solving skills. Testing experience is a plus.
• Experience with PC/mobile web applications or general applications support/consulting a plus.
• Candidates must possess technical aptitude, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the desire to work on a team.