Associate Designer Intern
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
Works under the direction of the Associate Creative Director and Art Directors to generate highly creative, strategic and workable solutions for client’s marketing needs, including all stages of design development from ideation roughs through finished product. Contributes to the development of concepts and works with the production department to produce marketing and promotional elements including, print ads, presentation decks and comps, direct mail, packaging, signage, web pages and implementation guides. An unmatched summer of real-work experience that could lead to a full-time position.
- Assist in concepting, design and the overall creative process.
- Generates compelling designs that communicate clearly and effectively in all mediums.
- Provides quality assurance. Working with design studio and keyline artists as needed.
- Adapts design style to suite a variety of clients’ individual personality/brand needs.
- Prioritizes and organizes messages into logical hierarchies.
- Has the ability to render thumbnail sketches and rough presentation layouts.
- Presents work approach/rationale effectively to internal resources.
Desired Skills & Experience
Skills and Experience
- Graduated/Graduating in the next 12 months
- Working towards a Art Director, Design or Marketing Communications degree
- General knowledge of promotional strategies and tactics is preferred.
- Works well in a creative team-based environment.
- Has pristine file management habits.
- All Adobe CS5 applications, Microsoft Office applications
- Print production is a plus
- Experience in digital/web development is a plus
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.