Automotive Marketing Intern
Job Description Summary
Summer Internship starting 6/24/2019.
- Create PowerPoint decks and sales enablement content for use by the sales and implementation teams in the Automotive Services Group. This includes writing compelling marketing copy and designing slides and collateral that are consistent with the CCC brand standards.
- Use existing templates and marketing stories to create customized content for sales pitches, customer engagement, and leave-behind collateral.
- Organize and maintain a database of marketing content for use by the sales and implementation teams.
- B2B Marketing experience preferred.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!