Club Automation is the leading club management software for health & athletic clubs and medical wellness centers. Club Automation’s comprehensive web-based solution currently serves over 400 enterprise-grade facilities nationwide. Increase revenue, reduce cost and engage customers with our sophisticated, intuitive system backed by a team of industry experts.Job Description
As our Business Development Intern, you will be responsible for prospecting a lists of target accounts to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts.
You will also:
- Be dedicated to proactive business development.
- Qualify incoming leads who reach out by phone or website.
- Remove unqualified opportunities, determine accounts to be followed up on.
- Support 1 or 2 account executives (could be a higher ratio depending on market and deal size) on key accounts and calling on a predetermined list of potential new prospects.
- Provide continuous follow-up and communication with these prospects, consistently and on a systematic basis.
- Be required to make multiple calls or “touches” to create a sales demos.
- Help exceed sales & profit objectives by leading our sales strategy & effort in selected accounts and supporting all sales managers & key accounts as needed
- Strong phone, relationship building & management skills
- Solid organization, project & time management skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, presentation, and listening
- Comfort working with data – analyzing, summarizing, & presenting
- Proficient with MS Office programs
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, full-time benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- 8 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.