Customer Specialist Intern (Paid)
About The Opportunity:
Have you always wanted to work at an exciting startup? Work with CoPilot, an early stage consumer Internet start-up led by a proven team.
CoPilot is being incubated within INCISENT Labs Group, a startup studio that has produced companies that have ranked #3 and #4 amongst technology companies in the Inc Magazine’s Inc 500 rankings of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
The Startup Intern will primarily work with the product management and customer operations teams in supporting beta customers and creating and testing concierge minimum viable products. You will get a front-row seat to see how an early-stage startup works. We are looking for interns who can work 15-25 hours per week and start ASAP.
- Manage customer requests and compile analyses on-demand
- Support customer acquisition & retention projects
What we're looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage customer requests on some evenings and weekends
- Able to work independently
- Computer/tech savviness (you’ll be required to use a mixed bag of analytics/reporting/communication tools)
- Familiarity/interest in social media/marketing
- Comfort with multi-tasking (we’re a startup and wear many hats, (geez that sounds cliche))
- An aspiring entrepreneur
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work remote on occasion
- Access to our sweet office digs (snacks, gym, rooftop)
- Good coffee (none of that Starbucks stuff)
- Good music (well we think it’s good :)
833 W. Jackson BLVD. Chicago, IL 60607