As the Customer Success Intern, you will be alongside our Customer Success team. You will play a vital role in the Kalderos team by ensuring backend customer satisfaction and growth to ultimately drive retention and expansion. We will provide for you the resources and training to become successful in this internship with high exposure to our top sales reps and founding team members.
The ideal intern is passionate about building and maintaining relationships, loves problem-solving, and is driven to produce only the highest quality customer service.
Detailed Responsibilities to Include:
- Assists with creation of measurements to determine Customer satisfaction
- Investigate and record State policy for 340B and MDRP
- Create documentation to explain “Timelines” included in each process from contract signature to deliverable
- Help create assets as well to assist with onboarding perhaps/timeline
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have at least a junior standing at a accredited university
- In-progress with a graduate degree preferred
- Our ideal Customer Success Intern is an organizer and a doer who is passionate about getting things done on time and with a high degree of excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related major (such as marketing, accounting, finance, business administration, or communication), or healthcare administration
- A deeply ingrained sense of timeliness and urgency to resolve problems
- High standards for excellence as well as strict adherence to policies, procedures, and schedules
- Excellent organization skills and can work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision, while effectively identifying, organizing, and prioritizing multiple projects for themselves and others.
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Cross-functional training opportunities
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- You are comfortable working at a company that celebrates failure and rewards success.
- Your team loves working with you. Your colleagues love working with you. Your manager cannot understand how they ever lived without you.
- You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your coworkers.
- You identify problems and are decisive about communicating the problem with the larger team, ensuring the problems are corrected early.
- You cannot stand political games between departments and do not want to work for a company where inside politics drive actions rather than what’s best for the customer.
- You are a collaborative, hardworking, problem-solver, who leads by example.
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
- You understand that you would not be successful without the team, and you are grateful to your team members who participated in the company and your success.
- You understand that continuous self-improvement is part of life and are willing to accept areas where you could be better and be willing to put in the work to improve yourself and those around you.
Read Full Job Description